History of Rencon Workshop
- 2002: A satellite workshop of ICAD2002 (July), a workshop of FIT (September)
- 2003: A workshop of IJCAI-03 (August)
- 2004: A workshop of NIME-04 (June)
- 2005: A workshop of ICMC 2005 (August)
- 2006: A workshop of ISMIR 2006 (October)
- 2008: A workshop of ICMPC 2008 (August)
- 2009: A workshop of EC 2009 (September) – a domestic symposium of entertainment computing
- 2010: A workshop of SIGMUS Summer Symposium (August)
- 2011: A workshop of SMC2011 (July)
- 2013: A workshop of SMAC2013 (July) – new!
- 2025: No differences between automatically rendered performances and performances by human players. A music CD of rendered performance. The first trial to the Chopin Contest.
- 2050: Win the Chopin Contest.
- 2052: Win both the Tchaikovsky Contest and the Chopin Contest. Performance rendering system starts teaching human players.
- 2100: A human player who studies under a performance rendering system wins the Chopin Contest.